* If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.
* When Allah created his creatures He wrote above His throne: ‘Verily, my Compassion overcomes my wrath.
* Allah will not give mercy to anyone, except those who give mercy to other creatures.
* Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.
* If you do not feel ashamed of anything, then you can do whatever you like.
* O Lord, grant me your love, grant me that I love those who love you; grant me, that I might do the deeds that win your love. Make your love dearer to me than the love of myself, my family and wealth.
* It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.
* Verily, a man teaching his child manners is better than giving one bushel of grain in alms.
* Whoever is kind, Allah will be kind to him; therefore be kind to man on the earth. He Who is in heaven will show mercy on you.
* It is difficult for a man laden with riches to climb the steep path, that leads to bliss.
* Who are the learned? Those who practice what they know.
* Allah has revealed to me, that you must be humble. No one should boast over one another, and no one should oppress another.